When you register with Ecommerce World Limited, and agree to subscribe our newsletter, your contact details are added to our electronic mailing list so that, from time to time, we can send you information about new features, additions, events and changes to our website.
Sometimes third parties, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, deliver ads to you on our behalf. These third-party ad servers may also collect and use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to this and other websites in order to present advertisements that may be of interest to you.
Questions or comments can be sent to Keith Tong.
Please note that privacy notices advising customers and prospects as to the specific uses that are being made of their personal information by specific business units within Ecommerce World Limited may also be modified from time to time to reflect changes in business practices. In this event, those changes will appear in the relevant privacy notices.
Our Policy recognises all personal information deserves protection, includes, for example, e-mail addresses, billing information, employment status.
Ecommerce World Limited is committed to using all reasonable efforts to abide by the following Policy statement:
- Collection. Personal information will only be collected to the extent that Ecommerce World Limited deems reasonably necessary to serve a legitimate business purpose. Please be aware that if you disclose information on website message boards or chat areas, that information may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited communications from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Ecommerce World Limited.
- Notification. Customers and prospects will be notified (usually at the point where personal information is collected) as to the uses the business unit may make of the personal information collected from them.
- Choice: Opt Out for External Distribution of Personal Information. Customers and prospects will be given the opportunity to refuse permission for External Distribution of personal information through communication with our staff. (External Distribution does not include certain limited distributions such as sharing personal information with an entity working on behalf of Ecommerce World Limited to serve our customers; transfer of personal information in conjunction with the sale or similar transfer of a business unit; or the disclosure of personal information in connection with legal proceedings, investigations of crimes or other wrongdoing. However, sharing personal information with an entity working on behalf of Ecommerce World Limited or transferring personal information in conjunction with the sale or similar transfer of a business unit is considered an Onward Transfer and will be handled as described below.)
- Security. Appropriate safeguards will be implemented in an effort to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information about our customers and prospects.
- Onward Transfer. Whenever Ecommerce World Limited permits a third party outside of Ecommerce World Limited to access personal information through either External Distribution or Onward Transfer, commercially appropriate procedures will be followed to help ensure that the Information is used only for authorised purposes and by authorised persons in a manner consistent with the choices customers and prospects have made under this Policy, and that the security, integrity and privacy of the information is maintained. Please note that our websites may contain links to other websites that have their own privacy policies and practices. While Ecommerce World Limited will employ commercially appropriate procedures to help ensure that your information is only used for authorised purposes as described above, Ecommerce World Limited cannot make any guarantees with respect to the actions or policies of such third parties.
To ensure that we follow our stated Policy, we also conduct periodic and random reviews of our websites and other products and services. The results of our reviews are shared with senior management and our Board of Directors.