Accelerate your growth in the digital world
Professional in Ecommerce Certification
1 Day Certificate for Ecommerce | Ecommerce Professional Course for Business Executives
2 August or 16 August, 2019 ｜ CORDIS Hotel
Ecommerce has growth rapidly in the past decade, from simple cross-border online shopping to merging online and offline world into Omni-Channel, and from retailing business to IoT and FinTech enablers. This result in lots of disruptive change in traditional business environment every day. The key milestones for every business in the coming future will rely on giving trust on customer over Internet, achieving a healthy digital development, and finally drive revenue from online sales channels. This course helps you to catch up with the latest e-commerce development in China and all key developing regions, and to stay competitive in the fast-changing market. You will master the market development, latest policy and trade practice in today’s E-commerce development.
In this one-day intensive e-commerce class, we provide experienced knowledge and valid information for professionals to set up practical and effective cross-border and O2O e-commerce strategy. It will focus on areas:
- Review development of e-commerce landscape in different markets
- Remark on important regulations affecting business practices
- Introduce and decide which emerging technology to be adopted in e-commerce and different sales channel
- Build an effective cross-border and O2O e-commerce strategy
ALL attendees can receive a certificate from Professional in Ecommerce Certification to verify your position as an ecommerce professional.
Who Should Attend
|Retailers||IT Operations Managers||Service Providers in E-commerce|
|Supply Chain Managers||Educational Institution Staff||Investment, Banking and Finance Professionals|
|Ecommerce Professional Course|
|09:30||Digital Transformation and E-commerce Ecosystems|
|11:15||Regulations for Cross-border E-commerce Trade|
|13:30||Rise of Innovative Technologies (I)|
|15:15||Rise of Innovative Technologies (II) and Practices for Online Retailing|
|17:00||Summary and Q&A|
PLAN - PRICE
Register before 19 July 2019
A group of 5 people or more
Register 19 July 2019 onwards
* Price includes lunch and refreshments during breaks
Mr. Joseph Yuen
- Board Chairman, Hong Kong Federation of E-commerce (HKFEC)
- Director, Asia Relations Council, International Data Center Authority (IDCA)
- Rotating Chairman, World Trustmark Alliance (WTA)
- Founder and CEO, Ecommerce World Limited
- Expert Committee, APEC E-Commerce Business Alliance (ECBA)
- Advisor, Ecommerce Foundation of Europe | GuangDong E-Commerce Association | Russia Association of Internet Trade Companies (AKIT)
Mr. Yuen is a world recognized leader in the E-commerce & Digital industries. He holds various leading positions in China, Asia and global’ s Internet organizations, and he was invited as a keynote speaker at world conferences, such as Ecommerce Week at United Nation in Geneva, Ecommerce Task force meeting at APEC forum, Salesforce Asia Summit, Ecommerce Conference at Beijing, Ecommerce Summit at Big Data Expo in GuiYang, and ConnectTech Asia & Last Mile Fullfilment Show in Singapore. Mr. Yuen is also invited as the judge for Fintech Award and Innovation Service Award in Hong Kong 2018 and 2019.
Mr. Yuen has over 25 years of experiences in global telecom vendor, marketing head of local telecom service provider, regional head for China Postal services, and serial Startup founder in various Internet companies. Mr. Yuen is currently the CEO of a global E-commerce consulting company with operations in Hong Kong, Beijing, Singapore, Amsterdam and Dubai.
If you have any enquiries, please contact Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org.